Thursday, 12 September 2013

Mineral Foundation

Elizabeth Arden Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20

“So whilst the primary purpose of this product is as a base, it still offers SPF of 20. It doesn't block pores, and I can apply it perfectly in around two minutes. The compact it comes in shaves as much or as little foundation as needed. I was a little drawn back upon discovering that when the foundation is ground, it forms little clumps, but these don't transfer onto the face as it is brushed on. I have used other mineral powder foundations before and this is as good as or better than any I have used. The finish it gives is flawless and natural and it can't be felt after application like heavier foundations.”

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Natural Mineral Foundation

“Recently I was fortunate enough to experience a makeover by Youngblood mineral cosmetics. It was fabulous, they colour matched my skin and suggested a Tawnee colour mineral foundation. As a loyal liquid foundation fan, I was a little unsure but after using it now for over 4 weeks - I absolutely love it. The coverage is fantastic and a little on the brush goes a long way. I've had loads of compliments and feedback! It provides a healthy and natural glow with plenty of coverage - without being too made up and heavy!”

Maybelline New York Mineral Power Liquid Foundation

“I love this foundation, I have already recommended it to my friends. It is so light on, and just blends into your natural skin tone. It looks even better than when I used to use powder and liquid, it looks like it has been finished off with a really light powder because of the beautiful matte finish. It also lasts a long time too, I’ve had mine for months and still on the same bottle and I wear it everyday.”

Vani-T Krush Minerals Flawless Finish Loose Mineral Foundation SPF15

 “A stunning and highly affordable (the container is huge) mineral foundation that provides a gorgeous luminous glow to the face without a 'fake' look. I love this for night time and it delivers airbrushed looking photo results!!!!! Having combination skin I tend to break out in places, however this really let my skin breathe unlike other luminous formulas!”

Musq Mineral Makeup Musqskin Mineral Foundation Powder

“This foundation has saved my face! I have a lot of allergies and very sensitive skin, and this is the only foundation that I can use everyday without my skin becoming horrible. It's easy to use, and really fast. You can layer it to create a heavier finish, and it works a bit like a sun block (though I still wear sun block everyday) The colours are really good too, the pale colours are actually pale enough without being yellowy. A pot of foundation lasts for ages and they sell environmentally sound refills, so it's good value too. Great product, I use it almost everyday!”

No comments:

Post a Comment